Skip to content
- Participants are more important than larps.
- We want to allow people to explore potentially difficult topics in a safe environment.
- We believe in co-creative fun.
- We believe in playing to flow and to lift.
- We oppose hierarchical structures of all kinds.
- We believe in transparency. We will be as open as possible unless that conflicts with player safety.
- We will make mistakes and we will hold ourselves accountable.
- We will always consider inclusion in larp design.
- We subscribe to the Larp Safety manifesto.